When I start to get overwhelmed with things that I have to do, my natural reaction is to just retreat and not do anything at all. I can't sleep well because my mind is running so much, and then I can't function properly because my body is tired. I've never been a very good "big-picture" person when it comes to tasks. I have to make lists for
everything. I have to be able to see it all right in front of me and break it down from there.
But I am trying to learn to see this feeling as a blessing. Because behind everything to do, there is a reason and a goal and a product, and I am glad to be able to work toward those things.
Speaking of blessings, got an interview for a graphic artist position in KC. Hallelujah. I don't want to get my hopes up, but what a joy it would be to know that I am going to have a job.
2 comments:
dear god, please let shannon get a job in kc real soon. thanks. -bethany
Amen and thank you.
Post a Comment